Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Management Trainee Program
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
Kick-start your career through 1-year of intense learning with our 2021 Management Trainee Program with Travel Retail APAC in Shanghai!
At L’Oréal, we move fast and stay on top of our game. The scope and scale of what we strive to do for our consumers drives us to experiment, push boundaries, learn from set-backs and constantly grow.
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders for the Group. You will have a personalized learning & development track, be leading challenging projects that requires exceptional entrepreneurial spirit and be able to make an impact with the opportunity for rapid career growth.
You will get hands-on experience of the inner workings of a truly diverse, global-leading company.
Are you ready to collaborate with some of the most passionate and innovative people?
Come build the future of beauty tech with us.
What you will experience in the 1-year Journey:
· Specific trainings to equip technical, professional and leadership competencies
· Assigned Mentor from Leadership team to provide guidance and insights
· A Buddy from previous MT batches to broaden your professional network
· Regular 360 feedback
· Unlimited access to e-courses of all topics of your interest
· Challenging yet rewarding impactful work that makes a real difference to peoples’ lives
· Take part in giving back to the community with your team
· Owning & paving your own career track with full support every step of the way
· Build your community of network
Who we look for:
It does not matter what major you graduate from and if you use beauty products or not – L’Oréal thrives in the diversity of our people.
There are a couple of core ingredients which we’d like to see in our future Management Trainees:
· University graduate in any disciplines with under 2 years of full-time working experiences
· Passionate and curious about the work and business we do
· Driven with entrepreneurial spirit, a creative problem solver with high level of agility and open-mindedness
· Analytical and sensitive to numbers
· Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English is a must and Asian language is a plus
Are you ready? Apply now!
We want you to grow with us, challenge us and bring in new ideas. If you are ready launch your career as L’Oréal Management Trainee, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly to this job post
2) Submit your CV
3) Submit the URL for a 1-minute video to:
i. tell us who you are
ii. why L’Oreal,
iii. what is your career aspiration
Now to November 8th Application period
November to March 2021 Selection and Interviews
April Offer Extension
July Program Commences
We look forward to receiving your application!
Email us at TalentAcquisition.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries.