What you’ll be doing?
Cash management & Credit Control
• Identify and allocate incoming funds from bank clearing accounts to customer accounts / AR Pending accounts in SAP for Individual Customers, Department Stores, Pharmacies, Salons and Boutiques
• Work closely and communicate with Credit Control, Retail and Business counterparts to monitor and investigate credit issues and answer internal requests
• Escalate action on unidentified customer; carry out investigations
• Perform daily monitoring of bank balances and cash flow forecast
• Guarantee the payment security of operations and participates in the fight against fraud
• Be the referent for the retail and e-commerce cash flow management
• Animate the selected providers for PSP, Acquisition, Terminals of payments, for the transportation of funds
• Remain informed about the new payment methods emerging in the domestic market
Foreign exchange risk management
• Backup Treasury Manager in foreign exchange needs management
• Assist in the project of automatic allocation and reconciliation together with banks and SAP team.
• Support company projects/ zone projects/ global projects and audits, ensuring daily work meet Audit and Group Norms.
Who we are looking for?
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business related discipline
• Finalist of HKICPA or equivalent is preferred
• At least 4 years’ relevant experience in a Treasury, Accounting or Credit Control
• Familiar with SAP is a plus
• Proven ability to work as part of a team, and across a cross-functional team
• Self-motivated, with strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to work independently and under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese