Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 1 week
Start Dates: Tuesday 14th April 2020 - Friday 17th April 2020
Application Deadline: Friday 28th February 2020
Annual Salary: Unpaid Work Experience – Lunch and Travel Expensed
Think IT involves sitting at a desk staring at a computer screen all day? Think again. L'Oréal is looking for an IT Spring Insighter who enjoys working with people just as much as machines. You’ll be shadowing the people who provide support and solutions for staff working across a whole range of departments, so friendly communication skills are a must.
As an innovative global company, technology is at the heart of everything we do, so we’re looking for someone with strong technical skills who can rise to the challenge. You’ll be on the move in a busy and fast-paced environment, shadowing people tackling different problems and working on lots of projects.
Day-to-day you may be...
· Shadowing the IT Services Manager and team to an agreed deployment strategy and roll-out plan
· Supporting on building / migrating / deploying Windows 7 and Office 2010 to the business users PCs / Laptops (in-situ upgrade or new hardware deployment) to an agreed work schedule and process
· Supporting with providing basic system support for users
· Contributing to process improvement and help maintain best practice with IT
· Support on projects distributed across E-Commerce, CRM, infrastructure and SAP
· Support our project management framework through managing the project portfolio software, monitoring and reporting on project budgets
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
· Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
· An eye for detail and a passion for successful project delivery.
· A good level of technical understanding/computer literacy
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Highly organised, highly accurate and excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast paced project environment and under pressure
· Strong team player
· Eligible to work in the UK
· In your first year at University on a course which enables you to take the week off (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
After this, if you are successful you will be asked to complete a telephone interview with one of our Emerging Talent Team.