Based: White City, London
Start Dates: September 2023
Annual Salary: £22,000 per annum
We’re an IT focused international team, responsible for over 30 countries and our aim is simple: delight our end-users by providing a hassle-free network journey, enabling them to perform at their best!
Have passion for technology and a flare for communications with a can-do, hands-on attitude.
In this role you’ll work with people from different countries, and different seniority levels – attention to detail and communications are key.
It’s a dynamic role - no day is the same, and it can get busy; you’ll need to be organised, self-motivated and be able to problem solve.
Day-to-day you’ll be...
• Managing Network Solutions based on Cisco Meraki Technology
• Analysing the performance and identifying ways to optimize user experiences
• Assisting the build of new and updated networks of offices, warehouses and retail locations
• Creating reports using power bi and API scripts from the data held in the Meraki cloud
• Travel is involved in the UK and occasionally to France.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
• A passion for technology
• A creative flare, and are innovative
• Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong team player approach with the ability to network
• Ability to work autonomously
In this role you will learn…
• Any and all things linked to Networks
• Agile methodologies
• Communication tools and technologies to support you in the role
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
• Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate. Ideally technology focused.
• Have passed Network Technology Exams such as Cisco CCNA