Сфера деятельности: Transversal
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Manchester
Страна: United Kingdom
We will train you to become a multi skilled member of the team responsible for all aspects of the Credit, relating to sales ledger, including credit control, sales ledger maintenance, query resolution and the day-to-day management of the accounts.
You will report to one of the Credit Managers within the Shared Services team. This position involves regular liaison with our Commercial teams, Customer Care teams, Customer Supply Chain, Operations and Finance controllers.
Day-to-day you may be...
- § Advocate the Environment, Health and Safety initiatives within your team and in close liaison with the wider department and EHS function.
- § Perform the daily credit management tasks in accordance with company policy on releasing credit held orders and stopping accounts, managing customer deductions, and communicating with customers.
- § Ensure chasing of all outstanding debts including the raising of debt chasing letters, statements, and telephone chasing.
- § Drive down overdue debts in line with targets set.
- § Allocation of incoming payments accurately and within defined timescales. Investigating any unallocated payments; liaising with customers for confirmation.
- § Perform administrative tasks within a defined time scale, which will include responding to correspondence appertaining to the account, ensuring credits/debits and uplifts have been carried out accordingly.
- § Maintain accurate and up to date customer records on SAP ensuring all transactions are correctly recorded against the relevant account.
- § Maintain a well-ordered filing system for on-going work and ensure safe custody of all relevant documentation.
- § Be an active member of the credit management team supporting colleagues where required.
- § Carry out such ad hoc work as may be required to ensure all functions for the department are performed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- § Resolve queries in an efficient and timely manner and escalating where necessary.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- § Experience of working within a fast-moving customer focused environment.
- § Strong Business Analysis skills: Evidence of strong skills to understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications. The ability to work accurately and quickly under time pressure.
- § Have a proactive attitude and strong attention to detail and a meticulous approach to all tasks.
- § Successful experience of managing multiple tasks: Evidence of managing and prioritizing tasks and small projects with methodology to reach demanding deadlines.
- § Exceptional communication skills are a necessity. Effective verbal and written communication are extremely important.
- § Effective interpersonal skills are a pre-requisite. This role requires the individual to develop close working relationships quickly.
- § Process driven: The successful individual must be able to work within strict guidelines and have excellent attention to detail.
- Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
- Proactive and Open: L’Oréal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands-on approach.
- Accurate: You can work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
- Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
- Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
- You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий