Сфера деятельности: Transversal
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Based: White City, London
Start Date : September 2023
Annual Salary : £20,500
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
Degree: Chartered Management Degree
Duration : 3 Years + EPA
Working Day Week : 4 Days in L'Oréal, 1 Day at University
If chosen, assessment centres will be held in MAY 2023.
The CDMO Media Team are responsible for defining and implementing best practice when it comes to planning and buying L’Oréal’s paid media in the UK&I. The remit of this team is extremely wide ranging and includes full funnel media planning across all media channels (eg TV, Social, Video, Out of Home, Print etc), Retailer media, data & audience strategy and measurement. The Media Team also include a team of in-house programmatic media traders who plan and buy digital campaigns for the business.
Within the team, you will be reporting to the Head of Media Operations but will also be supporting the Head of Performance Media, the Media Effectiveness Manager and the Platforms & Audience Manager.
- You will need to be motivated, driven and passionate about all things media.
- You will need to have a keen eye for detail and good data analyst skills.
- You will need to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise.
- You will be required to provide a high level of customer service to the divisions.
- You will need to be good at managing your workload and working on multiple tasks at one time to deliver projects by set deadlines.
- You will get involved in a wide variety of projects making this a busy but rewarding role
- We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of business data and some of the technologies used to utilise data effectively.
Day-to-day you may be...
- · Supporting the team with data analysis in Excel
- · Supporting the team in preparing PowerPoint presentations
- · Attending meetings internally and externally with agencies and media owners
- · Supporting the team buying programmatic campaigns
- Supporting the team using various systems and tools to track media campaigns
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team player with the ability to network.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
In this role you will learn…
- Everything about media!
- How to deploy an effective full funnel media strategy across brand and performance
- Learn the role each media channels plays within a plan
- Learn how we use data to inform media planning and buying
- Learn the different measurement options available and how the learnings inform our media strategy
- Learn the different technology that enables us to plan and buy media
- Learn how to visualize key data outputs and strategic thinking
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate
Please note this is a Level 6 Apprenticeship which means L'Oréal will fund your full 3 year degree.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий