Сфера деятельности: Supply Chain
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Manchester
Страна: United Kingdom
Duration: 10 weeks
Start Dates: Monday 3rd July 2023
Application Deadlines: End of May 2023 however roles are filled on a rolling basis
Annual Salary: £20,500 pro rata
How do you transfer millions of products from factories across the globe to the shelf of our retailers in store? It’s a complex and fascinating operation, and as a L'Oréal Supply Chain and Operations Intern you’ll be helping to sharpen and improve the process across our multi-national operation.
You’ll be expected to liaise with third parties, keep track of our stock levels and make sure that when a customer decides to buy from us, our high-quality products are sat on the shelf waiting for them.
Day-to-day you may be...
· Liaising with European factories, international third party suppliers and other teams internally to maximise product availability.
· Communicating with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) to foresee any possible delivery issues between the international factories and Distribution Centres which may impact the UK or the International Zone Logistics team.
· Working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams in the UK or International Zones to understand the need for stock levels and therefore accurately forecast the potential of our products and maximise service levels to our customers.
· Management of daily reporting on behalf of the planning team & slow moving stocks.
· Building and developing relationships with customers to understand demand and resolve any operational issues which may occur.
· Drive Collaborative Projects - Focus on improving efficiencies within the current way of working and identify what opportunities there are to make our ways of working more efficient whilst maintaining the level of service required daily. Identify key projects to work on with your accounts to improve the service we deliver but also exploring opportunities to develop our relationship with these customers further.
Once you click apply you will be asked some questions to check you are eligible for this role. These will questions around your current situation, whether you’re happy with the salary, location etc.
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to a Competency Assessment. In this we would like you to answer three competency questions, two written and one via video. Although there is no time limit on this the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don’t worry what you look like, just worry about what you’re saying!
If you have met our benchmark we will then send you some cognitive tests to complete. These will be sent via an email link and will give us a great idea on your numerical ability as well as testing you in a few other areas. Remember practise makes perfect so make sure you’re prepared when you give these a go!
We will then do a final review of your entire application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be patient with us, sometimes it can take a few weeks before your application gets reviewed.
Our Assessment Centres this year will all be completely virtual; they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre date isn’t until later on in the recruitment period!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference, please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.