The Creative Operations Intern under the guidance of the Creative Operations Manager serves as the liaison between the Creative Services department and the organization by closely coordinating development and approvals on assets/materials within established timelines. The Creative Operations Intern role is to intake and review creative requests, ensure all relevant project details are included in order for design, copy and production teams to accurately execute and fulfill requests within the required due dates. The Creative Operations Intern assigns projects in conjunction with Creative Ops & Creative Department leadership, follows and promotes established process and continues to communicate with the requester, project stakeholders and the creative department if the project scope has changed or if additional details are required in order for the project to be accurately completed.
- Collaborate with Creative Operations Manager to facilitate an efficient job request workflow for active jobs
- Coordinate creative requests from job intake, review, assigning of tasks, tracking, communicating and completion using Robohead, our creative project management system. Ensure job requests include all necessary information for the creative teams to accurately complete the job on time and on brand based on established creative guidelines and messaging
- Communicate with requesters on achievable timelines, prioritize and reprioritize tasks on a daily basis to accommodate high-priority initiatives
- Assist in training requesters and project team members with Robohead, Box.com and additional project and asset management systems
- Assign project tasks in Robohead to the appropriate team members. Strategically prioritize active and incoming projects on a daily basis by reviewing ever-changing priorities and communicating with creative and merch department partners
- Negotiate and communicate with the requesters and the creative team to determine milestones and deadlines for each project. Ensure all deadlines are met
- Proactively track and communicate changes and delays to all team members to promote transparency and efficiency
- Build and maintain knowledge of past and current project scopes, requesters’ requirements, creative guidelines to facilitate creative needs.
- Work on Special Projects and update trackers as necessary
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity
Other duties as assigned
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and skillset in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of cross-functional departments to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Background in facilitating creative projects for different platforms in an agency or internal traffic department
- Superior organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and inspire others to do so are essential qualities
- Previous experience and knowledge of traffic systems within design/marketing agencies, or in-house departments is necessary
- Ability to work independently in addition to partnering and supporting fellow team members and cross-departmental stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Solid understanding of project management concepts including project deliverables, milestones and scope to complete each request accurately and on time
- Ability to act intuitively, while following established guidelines and process
- Ability to multi-task, remain flexible and prioritize in an evolving, high performance incredibly fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and motivating diplomatic personality required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Education/ Experience/ Licenses or Certifications:
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
- Basic MS Office Software knowledge
- Basic Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat knowledge
- Experience using Project Management Systems – Robohead, Basecamp etc.
- Basic experience with Box.com or similar online file sharing systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.