The Product Development Intern will provide support to the Product Development team. Responsibilities will include general administrative work, organizational duties, and various daily tasks to ensure the department runs efficiently.
- Collect all UPS/FED EX shipments throughout the day
- Maintain and organize PD room along with the Director and Manager’s office space and shelving
- Organize files/communication for launch items
- Inspect and evaluate Pre-Shipment/Pre-Production/Batch production pieces for re-orders
- Gathering range boards, labels and component samples to fillers for re-orders
- Organize vendor and competitive sampling archives
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity
Other duties as assigned
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of the department/store to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Able to change directions as the last minute and still make the project happen
- A comfortable presenter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Timeline and project management
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Education/ Experience/ Licenses or Certifications:
- 2 years previous experience in an office environment
- High school diploma required
- 12 Month Internship Program: L'Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates. It is a full-time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member of our Consumer Care Center team here at L’Oréal. You will receive the hands-on experience and training needed to set you up for future success in the company. To qualify for the program, candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.