Функция: Розничные операции
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - South
Страна/область: United Kingdom
Job Title: Business Manager
At a glance
An Urban Decay Business Manager is responsible for representing the brand as a true ambassador, leading their team in exceptional service, target achievement and creating theatre and brand awareness within their store. The Business manager leads by the highest example in all that is asked. A service and retail driven outlook is essential to the role. You will have an experience in managing a team through motivational leadership and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment, pride yourself in being organized and have excellent administrative skills.
· Manage and motivate a team of people within a retail store environment.
· Deliver expectations on all additional Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s): Sales, Productivity, Store Masterclasses, Events, Stock Management.
· Create a positive working relationship with all store contacts including floor management, admin teams and stock movement teams and promote brand ethics.
· Responsible for achieving Superior Customer Service and Business results of the Account.
· Smooth and efficient running of the account by establishing correct and regular communication, motivation and delegation of the team
· Account Operations – Manages appropriate stock holding levels and any necessary budgets required
· Business Manager’s responsibility is also based on accountability for achieving the following goals: retail results, staff recruitment, coaching and development of Assistant manager and team, payroll, and inventory shortage, as well as implementation and follow-up on training and development of team.
· Achieves or exceeds Account Retail targets, Icon and Key Performance Indicator targets.
· Regularly communicates Retail, Icon and KPI achievement updates to employees and Retail team
· Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to Retail Business Manager.
· The Business Manager must be aware of competitor’s products and activity and have knowledge of Department’s performance in relation to own account.
· The Business Manager is responsible for coordinating on counter, in store and out of store link up events to animate new launches, boost account performance and create local excitement/brand awareness.
· Manage and motivate a successful sales team who are passionate about Urban Decay and the performance of their store. People are key to our business and Counter Manager must possess the ability to support their ASM/SEE in leading and motivating their team to achieve / exceed budgets and productivity targets.
· Build and maintain store management relationships through consistent communication with all account levels (Department Managers, Office Staff, Stock Movement Staff).
· Plan and deliver business focused rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on all key trading hours. Communicate rotas to the team in advance and notify of changes etc. Plan and seek approval of all team holiday requests per calendar year.
Brand/ Product Awareness
· Able to identify & promote the USP of the brand
· The Business Manager must have a full understanding of all products within the range and to update this knowledge whenever necessary.
· The Business Manager must implement education on counter where necessary to further improve their team’s knowledge.
Passion for Urban Decay/ Passion for people/ Passion for product/ Passion for selling