Сфера деятельности: Finance
Тип должности: V.I.E.
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
L’Oréal Luxe offers a unique world of beauty. Its international brands embody all facets of elegance and refinement in three major business: skin care, make-up and perfumes. Our selective distribution is comprised of department stores, perfumeries, e-commerce sites and boutiques across the country.
Do you want to part of the L’Oréal Canada adventure within our dynamic Finance team? Joining the Luxury Products division team is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
· Responsible and accountable for budget control and finical planning for the respective brand portfolio’s marketing investments.
· Become the financial partner of the marketing, administrative and sales teams, supporting them with financial analysis and insight for profitable decision making.
· Actively participate in various divisional and corporate projects in the fields of internal control, financial planning, and reporting.
· Proactively manage short-term and long-term risk and opportunities with your respective brand portfolio, while meeting budget and trend targets.
· Participate in the month-end, audit, and year-end process
· Prepare financial reporting and analysis for upper management
· You posses 1-3 years of experience as a financial analyst or in an audit firm (experience in the consumer goods industry an asset)
· You excel in time management and multi-tasking and can manage new information systems
· You hold a University degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA obtained or in progress an asset)
· Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
· SAP experience an asset
· Excellent communication skills (French and English)
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer.