Сфера деятельности: Finance
Тип должности: V.I.E.
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Rio de Janeiro
The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 29 years or under.
Monitor the management of several areas of management/activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Analyst.
- Participate in budget and trend P&L construction
- Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
- Manage the processes associated with the Plan, Budget and Trends in his/her area of activity: assess the major objectives, analyze and arbitrate with members of the management committee, and report to Senior Management.
- Propose the right direction of Advertising & Promotion spending with ROI analysis
- Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Finance function
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Working experience in Finance controlling or FP&A is essential
- Working experience in multinational FMCG or cosmetic company is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий