Job Title: VP - International Tax
Department: Corporate Finance, Tax
L'Oréal USA is the largest subsidiary of the L'Oréal Group, the worldwide leader in beauty. L'Oréal USA manages a portfolio of 36 iconic global beauty brands, including Clarisonic, Essie Cosmetics, Garnier, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Kérastase, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, NYX Professional Makeup, Redken, Soft-Sheen Carson, Carol’s Daughter, Urban Decay and Yves Saint Laurent Beauté. In addition to corporate headquarters in New York City, L'Oréal USA has Research & Innovation, Manufacturing & Distribution facilities and brand headquarters across 14 other states with a workforce of more than 10,000 employees. For more information, visit www.LorealUSA.com or follow on Twitter @LOrealUSA.
L’Oreal USA is seeking a Vice President of International Tax who will be responsible for all aspects of international taxation including transfer pricing, GILTI, FDII, BEAT as well as related audit defense, compliance, research, planning and networking.
- Prepare annual transfer pricing studies for LUSA, LCAN and TRAM
- Keep up to date on activities of OECD, US legislation and regulation through formal and informal networking and activities
- Support APA effort
- Optimization of business flows including both physical and financial flows and the impact on the group
- Document business flows including review of P&L’s of DMI’s, Factories, Service providers on at least a semiannual basis
- Tax compliance including 5471, 5472, 5713, 1116 and supporting workpapers
- Represent LUSA, LCAN and TRAM in group wide initiatives
- Defend TP policies on audit
- Document and review all inbound charges from France
- Chair a newly formed transfer pricing committee
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Tax
- Advanced degree in Taxation
- Experience in both a Corporate Tax Department as well as “Big 4” Transfer Pricing experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.