Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: VP, Consumer Connections
Function: Consumer Connections
FLSA Status: Exempt
Division: L'Oréal Luxe
Supervisor Title: CDMO Luxe
Location: New York
The VP, Consumer Connections is responsible for crafting strategy and leading consumer connections across the Luxe Portfolio of Brands, facilitating divisional revenue growth to $4.5B+. In close partnership with brand and accelerator key stakeholders, this leader will unlock the power of consumer data and accelerate meaningful consumer connections across the division. This leader will collect and harness our consumer data across all touch points(D2C, WHLS, Media, etc…) to co-build and support brand strategies that leverage rich data collection to fuel personalized consumer journeys. This individual will leverage consumer data to create robust activations, creating best-in-class consumer experiences, and co-developing loyalty brands that foster consumer connections across all channels. This individual will co-develop a full-funnel media strategy, directing the distribution of $410M+ for all awareness and conversion campaigns. This individual will develop content that connects through storytelling excellence, leading best-in-class content upskilling, and localized content production. This individual will build consumer trust by developing the pinnacle of strategies for A&I and social selling and explore innovative business models to meet Luxe consumers where they shop. We are looking for a consumer-focused, analytical content marketing professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of building and developing a team of diverse individuals.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
· Rapidly accelerate Luxe sales growth to win SOM across Luxe portfolio of brands.
· Identify the right consumers (by brand) through Sociovision, create brand strategies that connect with consumers through all available data (Beauty briefing, Globe, NPD, etc…) to improve DBPI rank across all KPIs and increase Brand Engagement Index Cool IQ for brands
· Co-Build a full-funnel media strategy informed by consumer segments, managing agency partnership, influencing %A&P spend by channel, and delivering strong ROI media investment.
· Lead content excellence for division, including adherence to Drive Timeline, OPERA excellence (on time and in full), local content creation via Content Factory, and dynamic content personalization that can be scaled across the division.
· Lead Advocacy, Influencer, and Social Selling strategy, growing A&I volume to 3% of total revenue, upskilling organization on best practices, improve brand engagement and relevancy through multi-tiered strategy, and increase community growth and retention through A&I.
· Develop brand-consumer engagement models in the Metaverse to engage with new communities, co-creating and driving division strategy for brand activations through VR.
· Provide brands with best practices observed across the industry, including successful insights learned across other internal brands, and competitive benchmarks.
· Develop, measure, and track the KPIs for success across the division. This leader should help further a culture obsessed with these success factors and determining the necessary levers to improve the business.
· Partner with divisional partners (US and Global CDMO) and brand partners to discover and synthesize the relevant insights that can be shared across the organization and developed into omni-channel programs and campaigns.
· 10+ years working in digital marketing, media, search, GTM strategy, or other related fields
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
· Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in the confluence of brand management, direct-to-consumer, and wholesale marketing principles
· Expert knowledge and skill with data, data management, data activation and statistics, particularly as it relates to eCommerce and consumer analytics
· Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
· Experience managing large teams (40+)
· Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
· Highly collaborative across different stakeholders in a matrixed environment
· Strong projection & forecasting skills
· Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
· Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
· Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on reporting tools including Google Analytics, tableau
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CDMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of strategy. This position will require minimal supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
$4.5B+ growing Luxe wholesale and D2C business
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic
objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and
enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal
knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses
on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources)
and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes
team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-
through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining
listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions
when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and
convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.