Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City’s East Village. Our nature-inspired, scientifically proven formulas are powerful yet safe and help improve overall skin quality for visibly healthier-looking skin. At Kiehl’s we have a heritage of highly personalized service and we believe that making the world a better place starts in our own neighborhood – and that is why you will find unique philanthropic initiatives in each of our stores across the nation. If you have a spirit of adventure and a talent for serving others, we invite you to build a career at Kiehl’s!
Kiehl’s Virtual Skincare Expert
The Kiehl’s Virtual Skincare Expert is responsible for the full online-to-offline customer experience, from delivering best-in-class Virtual Consultations and Live Chat, to fulfilling omnichannel services in store. This role is based in a Kiehl’s freestanding store.
- Deliver skincare consultations via Live Chat
- Deliver Virtual Skincare Consultations - both for pre-booked appointments and in-the-moment, through converting written Live Chats to on-camera experiences
- Convert customers to sale by populating their basket in real time
- For customers reluctant to convert, drive them to product display pages (PDP) on Kiehls.com (by providing links) and/or drive them to a nearby store in their area
- Identify escalated customer service issues and create concierge-level solutions
- Utilize concierges’ feedback to inform future strategies/decision
- Responsible for fulfilling omni services in store such as Buy Online Pick-Up In Store (BOPUIS), Buy Online Ship From Store (BOSFS), and Buy Online Return In Store (BORIS)
- Win with integrity and uphold our highest brand standards
- Act with agility to drive sales results
- Retail and/or cosmetic experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Communication skills (both written and oral)
- Organization skills
- Strong on camera presence
- Computer literacy – must be able to easily operate a computer/tablet especially in terms of checking and responding to email as well as utilizing live chat services and software
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and to work nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Bilingual preferred: Spanish or Mandarin
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.