Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Kentucky - Florence
POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Manager
SHIFT: 1st Shift
LOCATION: Florence, KY
Ensure the execution and coordination of physical flows and respect the factory inventory policies and best practices. Manage team including Forklift drivers, AGV Chasers, CM Coordinator, MP Samplers, and Receiving functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in major technical discipline or business required;
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of warehouse/flows, supply chain management / logistics, production in a manufacturing environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of warehouse operations is desired;
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Must demonstrate excellent people management skills including ensuring a strong safety culture and the ability to develop a team of individuals capable of producing extraordinary results;
- Strong Project Management Skills required, excellent analytical Skills, Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to give and receive innovative, creative and helpful feedback for team growth and productivity.
- Must be able to interface and communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be a strong team player with a firm, personal commitment toward the business and its customers.
- Must value diversity and exhibit a leadership style that empowers, coaches, mentors, and fosters a cohesive team environment.
- Must be successful in managing effective deployment of resources, systems and personnel to enable achievement of organizational objectives.
- Must demonstrate the L’Oréal competencies including, but not limited to, creative problem solving, decision making, achievement orientation, cultivation of talent, and strong communication skills;
- Obtain L’Oréal forklift certification / AGV Training
- Must be certified to operate a forklift;
- Occasional lifting up to 40lbs;
- Continuous movement in the warehouse
- Performs AGV Site Champion job function including but not limited to reporting of AGV KPIs, proactively seeking AGV efficiency opportunities, trouble shooting, oversee AGV chaser personnel
- Ensure good communication with in house suppliers and DCs.
- Manage the physical installations related to physical movements: lifts, racks, batteries and docks.
- Define and implement factory best practices in physical flows training, inventory control, safety and quality.
- Ensure fiscal responsibility with management of Purchase Orders.
- Develop and train staff to efficiently conduct production operations.
- Implement L’Oréal quality assurance, GMP, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Develop and implement individual and team objectives that achieve overall plant inventory control goals.
- Manage record and reporting systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
< Вернуться к списку вакансий