Location - Cranbury, NJ, Warehouse
Schedule - 3:00pm - 11:30pm, Monday - Friday
Department - Fulfillment Center
Responsible for operating a forklift or other powered material handling equipment (MHE) to move and stack merchandise. Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties. Operates electric powered MHE equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, clamps, narrow aisle turret truck to stack, tier, or move products or materials.
- Preferred: 1 year experience in warehouse environment
- Preferred: Forklift experience
- Required: Familiarity with MHE
- Required: Ability to communicate and comprehend business directions in English
- Must have responsible work habit
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification.
- Ability to learn, become certified and operate L’Oreal forklift.
- Ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important.
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.