SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA , is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends. We are seeking Picking associates to work 1st Shift starting at 6 a.m.. Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays at our LaVista, NE warehouse.
REPORTS TO: Picking Supervisor
LOCATION: LaVista, NE
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: General responsibilities include picking and packing of products to our store/salon customers at minimum performance levels.
- Maintain work areas to ensure they are kept clean and free of debris.
- Pick items by each or case to be packed and sent to shipping department
- Batch picking for multiple boxes and orders will occur together
- Cross train in the shipping department for additional coverage
- Other warehouse duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
- Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun or wearable wrist scanner).
- Must be reliable and on-time to work each day.
- Must be able to meet department standards for productivity, quality, pick time
- Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
- Abide by all safety rules and expectations
- Attention to detail is a must – the customer must receive an accurate, damage free and properly labeled order
At SalonCentric, we continue to focus on our people in order for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
Visit us at www.saloncentric.com or www.lorealusa.com to learn more about our growing company.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.