Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Страна: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
As eCommerce Trading Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing best in class, premium eCommerce destinations which provide on-brand, immersive user journeys for our customers to buy our products direct, whilst being cost efficient and remaining highly competitive within the market. You will:
- Develop and implement highly competitive online trading strategies for your sites
- Maximise eCommerce revenue whilst maintaining a cost efficient sales channel for the business
- Proactively implement activity to constantly improve all eCommerce KPIs
- Develop and implement robust and commercially successful, promotional strategies
- Create compelling onsite experiences to encourage customer engagement, conversion and brand loyalty
- Analyse on-site customer behaviour to drive up conversion rate and optimise user journey
- Proactively exploit all opportunities to maximise ATV, cross sell and up sell
- Maximise site merchandising opportunities and optimise on-site search to reduce bounce rate and basket abandonment
- Ensure all on-site SEO is continually optimised to ensure best organic search results
- Develop and implement A/B testing and MVT activity to optimise user journey and conversion
- Ensure on-site content strategy is fully aligned with brand marketing calendar in order to maximise product launch visibility and campaigns
- Manage eCommerce P&Ls per brand
- Be the key relationship point with the brand
Reporting into the Head of e-commerce & CRM for the Luxe Division, the key qualities and skills required are:
- Significant experience of managing highly commercial transactional sites with proven success
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in developing competitive eCommerce trading plans
- Proven organisational and project management skills, together with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
- Creative thinker with a track record in defining and delivering solutions to business problems
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to get to the heart of complex problems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Advanced presentation skills
- Highly personable with the ability to engage and influence multiple business stakeholders
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий