The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon and other key accounts in the U.S.
The role works within the Search Driven Marketing team to manage Amazon Search ads for ACD. This involves running media campaigns, related management and analytics in order to fuel the sales planned for the Amazon channel.
The role has a heavy focus on search ad creation, execution, optimization & analysis, with potential opportunity to support programmatic media.
Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. Strong emphasis is placed on attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights.
Search Account Management support for Cerave, La Roche-Posay, Dermablend, Vichy & AcneFree:
- Daily and weekly monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns including, but not limited to, revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend, and call out issues before they arise
- Building or adjusting campaigns in the Search UI, market/competitive research, keyword mining, tracking organic growth, and other ad-hoc tasks
- Aggregating search data across brands & multiple different reporting systems to create, maintain and continuously refresh Amazon Search Performance Dashboard
- Publishing re-occurring monthly reporting dashboard to respective brand teams & key stakeholders on the status of the business, with supporting detail based on insights identified in the data
- Providing Account Managers search results in an actionable way to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics
- Supporting Manager with routine and urgent insight generation, through data deep dives, market research, search term demand trends, site landscape, consumer patterns and other data requests, as needed
- Maintaining search input files across ACD brands / account managers, including, but not limited to, product catalog & categorization, activity calendar, and keyword lists.
- 3+ years in a analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgement (e.g., management consulting)
- Experience in Ecommerce, Sales Planning, Advertising, Analytics or similar function
- Experience with Amazon Advertising and Amazon Premium Analytics a plus
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling (Microsoft Power BI and R Code a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with proven multi-tasking ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.