Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bangkok
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Responsible of Marketplace, .com and e-Retail channels, working with the Divisions, and reporting to Media Director
- Measure & tracking media investment, performance and KPIs; in order to bring transparent visibility on media investment amount & strategy & performance
- Understanding comprehensive media landscape change and competitive environment; new ad formats and technology; to be able to evaluate effectiveness of media plan and provide solutions
- Provide guidance, and make decisions on online media strategy with good balance between ROAS, CIR and GMV sales target
- Pinpoint opportunities for growth and improvement, analyze, share data-driven insights, initiate tests and recommendations across e-commerce and marketing team that can become core practices and principles of media investment choice and executions
- Key contact point and relationship with external partners by regularly evaluating their performance and challenge them to bring the best outcome from the relationship
- Collaborate with performance media teams in Divisions, brand marketing team, marketplace platform leads, eCommerce Director, SAPMENA zone and external media agency on planning, best practice guideline, optimization, as well as post-campaign evaluations
- Piloting and governing key global & zone initiatives to build more productive media operation systems/processes
- Strong analytic skill set in media data and business information
- Strong understanding about online platforms and biddable techniques, Facebook ads manager, Google Shopping, Onsite marketplace ads analytic tools such as Google Analytics, and Marketplace dashboard & solutions portal
- Comprehensive understanding on media measurement, KPI and performance and able to translate data into business growth strategy in media to drive ROI
- Advanced in online marketing trends, platforms, and technology, and able to make suitable recommendations.
- Ability to handle a fast-moving environment with many changes and uncertainty.
- Strong problem-solving mindset and can provide flexible solutions
- Experience in executing E-commerce campaigns and driven revenue for brands (brand.com and marketplace)
- D2C (.com) optimization experience preferred
- Be sharp and meticulous to manage quantitative information
- Manages internal tools, systems and processes required for media spend tracking
- Good communication skills, assertive, articulate and has a growth mindset
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий