工作職能: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
僱傭類別: Full - Time
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating beauty products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Head of Advocacy, L'Oréal Luxe Italy
As Head of Advocacy, you will be responsible for building and implementing the consumer advocacy and engagement strategy for 18 brands with the L'Oréal Luxe portfolio.
• Someone who has a clear understanding and a proven record of 360 digital communications strategy – from influencer marketing to consumer engagement in an omnichannel context (media, CRM..etc)
• Fluent in content marketing and social media success strategies.
• Experienced in harnessing behavioral data and consumer insights and translating into brand’s engagement activations across multiple channels.
• A strong communicator with an ability to present ideas and strategy in visually impactful way
• Comfortable working in a complex matrix environment and influencing senior stakeholders
• 7-8 years of experience in digital communications defining and executing digital communications strategies
• A drive to develop our Advocacy & Influencer strategy – leveraging new tools and technology to develop and evolve our consumer engagement strategies via social channels, platforms and communities – from beauty advisors to brand superfans
• A proven track record within influencer marketing - identifying the right partnerships and audiences that fit the brand values and objectives.