As the Advocacy Manager of one of the four Division, you will play a vital role in shaping and developing the advocacy and PR strategy for one of our four Divisions. Reporting directly to the Digital Director, you will be responsible for both paid and earned strategies to strengthen the positioning of our brands, increase engagement and build trust with our consumers.
- Orchestrate and execute the content creation strategy with beauty industry talent
- Develop, execute and analyze social advocacy campaigns with the marketing team, social & community managers, and external agencies
- Be responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness KPIs of the Division in the advocacy world
- Strategize and negotiate with publishers for paid online projects and earned visibility
- Define and execute the PR strategy for the Division to contribute to the consideration of our brands with online and offline content
- Manage relationships with key editorial contacts, supported by the dedicated external agency
- Organize Division or brand events, physical or offline, for journalists, influencers and key opinion leaders
- Be the reference of the Digital Director and all national and international stakeholders for the advocacy and PR world
- Define and manage the budget
- Member of the L'Oréal Advocacy and PR community to share innovation and best practices among the Group's brands
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Experience in developing integrated advocacy and PR strategies with a focus on the online world and talent management
- Passion for digital as a strategic lever to develop the business and good sensitivity to the beauty sector and its dynamics
- Ability to build positive and constructive relationships with references both within an international corporate context and with external agencies
- In-depth knowledge of the main social platforms and the most widely used management, analysis, and reporting tools
- Knowledge of relevant analysis KPIs.
- Native Italian and fluent English
- Strong inclination towards collaboration and inclusive leadership
- Relevant professional experience of at least 5 years
Are you the one we are looking for?
🎯 APPLY NOW! 🎯