When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Being part of the L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division will give you direct influence in achieving our mission: to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin.
We’re the world leader in dermocosmetics, with international skincare brands recommended by health care professionals and distributed in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, drugstores, medi-spa and e-retailers.
Our portfolio is composed of 6 brands offering a range of skincare and haircare across the world; Vichy, CeraVe and La Roche-Posay being just a few. The products respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin: from dermatological and aesthetics skincare to natural solutions, from the most accessible ranges to the most premium ones.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly analytical, results driven NAM to accelerate our various categories within our biggest and fastest growing LDB customer.
This role reports into Highstreet Customer Business Manager and sits in the High Street team. This SNAM role will be key to deliver a large part of LDBs growth and category re-launch ambitions in UK&I; while continuing to build strong medical equity in-store and on-line and ensuring we provide our shoppers with the best Medical Skincare advice.
• Be responsible for the overall Superdrug and Sainsbury’s business all 3 brands and all categories. These retailers account for 12% WoB with both accounts growing very strongly.
• Manage 1 direct report (NAE).
• Have ownership of sales, market share, P&L, sales reporting, forecasting, NPD launches, promotional management, post event analysis.
• Be building credible and collaborative working relationships with your customer/cross functional contacts
• Develop retailer centric strategies for your customer; identify joint objectives and build business plans for mutual growth
• Influence future retailer initiatives and collaborations; ensuring the brand maximizes all available opportunities in store and online, working by the side of BD team to make sure we are driving dermatological skincare and haircare categories.
• Manage all lines of the P&L from retail sell out, SIT and gross margin to ensure delivery of key KPIs both internally & externally.
• Analyse and develop learnings from customer insights and data to create opportunities for the account and brands.
• You will be responsible for ensuring our branding, POS and education is in line with our high medical and brand standards.
• Working with the supply chain team to maximise availability.
• Plan & execute key NPD launches on time, with A* merchandising & healthy stock cover.
• Working collaboratively across LDB to ensure always on Basics and Medical first approach.
• Creativity and passion to develop the brands with a Medical First focus
• Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills with attention to detail for creating sound commercial arguments
• Strong negotiator & collaborative in your approach to customer relationships, someone who looks for a win-win opportunities with our retail partners
• Strong influencing skills – you will be required to demonstrate thought leadership as well as drive to execution
• Highly numerate – strong analytically
• Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
• Building selling propositions & negotiation strategies
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines to ensure retailer success and ability to influence cross-functional teams
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Every employee gets unlimited access to the world-leading online platforms like LinkedIn Learning, Coursera & TedTalk. Through the platforms like Coursera, you can gain qualifications from over 1000 universities around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.