僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
國家: United States
Job Title AVP of eCommerce, Redken
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: VP of PPD D2C eCommerce
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
At L’Oréal, our Digital team is an opportunity to be at the center of L'Oréal's digital transformation. We are determined to be pioneers in the new beauty tech world, and by incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers. When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
What We Are Looking For:
• 10-15 years’ experience in digital marketing focused on driving sales and growth with measurable results. Agency experience a plus. Preferred at least 3-year experience working in SEM, Retargeting, Media, and Affiliates
• Experience building new sites from scratch
• Experience setting up and maintaining campaigns
• Basic Technical knowledge with experience working with 3rd party integrations, tagging and pixels
• Must be highly organized and adapt to change as needed
• Clear understanding of full customer journey
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across a matrixed environment
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrates strong digital vision
• Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication, negotiation skills
• Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects
• Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a team
• Experience developing creative briefs and project briefs for agencies and creative teams
• Bachelors’ degree required
• Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point)
As an integral part of our culture at L’Oréal, wellness is at our core. We not only offer a generous Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K), we also offer flexible time off, work from home days, and a pension plan! Additionally, you will have access to company perks such as Makeup, Skincare, and Fragrance! Employees receive a stipend for L'Oréal products as well as VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, and other perks such as Monthly Mobile Allowance, discounted gym memberships, and ERGs.
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Salary Range: $145,300-$207,000 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.