MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START.
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
As part of L’Oreal you’ll be playing a huge part in our mission: to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
As an Apprentice in Customer Care (Order to Cash) your role will be to facilitate the end to end order management for our customers. You will be responsible for the day to day order processes as well as dealing with aftersales care to ensure that we are maximising our customer service throughout, whilst also building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships along the way. This is a perfect opportunity to gain insight into commercial operations as well as hands on experience of the processes which are involved with putting our brands onto our customers shelves and beyond.
The role will entail:
• Order to Delivery Management - Manage the order to delivery cycle for your customers. Ensuring orders are processed right first time with maximum service, working with Customer Supply Chain to ensure portfolios are aligned and any issues are resolved so that customers receive a perfect delivery on time and in full (OTFR). Responsibility for any communication to internal stakeholders during this process, with investigation & query management post delivery, route causing to prevent repeat issues.
• Drive Collaborative Projects - Focus on improving efficiencies within the current ways of working and identify what opportunities there are to drive efficiency forward whilst maintaining the level of service required daily. Identify key projects to work on with your accounts to improve the service we deliver, but also exploring opportunities to strengthen our relationship with customers further.
• Identify End to End Process Improvement - Improve performance of the end-to-end process for accounts (ordering, delivery, cost-to-serve)
• Analytical skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience preferably within a consumer driven and fast past environment along with an understanding of Customer Supply Chain.
• Confident and demonstrate strong and clear communication skills.
• Problem solving skills and ability to manage complexity, be able to consider things from multiple perspectives, to be able to look for alternative solutions when challenges and able to communicate new methods to others.
• Ability to be flexible and manage time effectively across multiple priorities.
• Ability to build strong networks with internal stakeholders.
• Ability to be open minded and not afraid to challenge the status quo.