Who are we
Change is the DNA of L'Oréal; we are constantly leading the beauty industry to go beyond. In 1909, we began as a small store selling hair dye. Today, we have a portfolio of 36 international brands and a global presence in 150 countries.
At L'Oréal, there are 6 Zone Business Services Centres supporting the Group. Our ambition is to grow the finance department of the future at L'Oréal and provide world-class services to the Group.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
Overview of the role :
The Controlling Accountant is responsible for
- Completion of transaction tasks including Goods receipt monitoring and period end closing tasks.
- Produce and publish analytical documentations and reports as required by local CFO, Zone and Group
- Coordinate accounting closing performed by Accenture and countries divisional controllers.
- Perform account reconciliation in BSC scope and arrange balance sheet reviews for assigned countries with head of accounting and countries divisional controllers and countries CFO.
- Being a key contact of accounting for assigned countries in terms of provision and controlling reports.
- Improve Controlling reporting processes and working closely with DEX team.
- Responsible for KPIs that are linked to Controlling reporting for assigned countries.
- The person reports directly to Controlling Reporting Leader.