Administer and optimize the operation of medical representatives
Follow up CRM/ CLM Tools for Medical Visitor
- Support recommendations to the medical visit management team
- Develop and improve brand performance
Develop, deliver and implement reporting and monitoring for business development
- Analyze business performance, reports and dashboards
- Guarantee Doctors targeting and territory management
- Oversee the implementation of CRM strategy and data management (for Selective Division)
- Achieve key business objectives to be the #1 in medical beauty
- Provide the right decision maker KPI's to balance investments for each business unit and drive segmentation & targeting based on appropriate data
- Monitor data analysis, sales tracking data and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams.
Monitor data analysis to optimize ROI of sales team/ marketing action plan
Provide the accurate data through strong collaboration with internal stakeholder (CMI, Sales Administration, etc.) for business performance
Support development, implementation monitoring and reporting of bonuses system for field team across all brands
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics or any related field
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst or Business Intelligence
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets and provide actionable insights.
- Familiar with Veeva CRM/ CLM is a must
- Experience with data visualization tools & BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment