The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst develops dashboards as per the BI architecture created in conjunction with the Medical Digital and Omnichannel Manager, as well as the other BI Analyst. He/she draws links between sales, demographical, visit, and other types of data to make recommendations to the Medical team. The BI Analyst leverages UI/UX best practices to make dashboards as seamless as possible. He/she works very closely with the CRM Specialist to report on Veeva (Salesforce), the pharmaceutical CRM used by 100+ team members across Canada.
- Develop cutting-edge dashboards and identify opportunities for new reports.
- Automate existing dashboards by leveraging better connectors.
- Cross-reference field, sales, and other types of data to push strategies forward.
- Leverage data visualization, UI/UX best practices to create a seamless reporting experience.
- Diligently clean data originating from all cubes and Medical platforms.
- Take initiative to dig through data from all platforms in order to continuously present new perspectives to the business.
- Define, develop, and optimize KPIs.
- Maintain and improve upon existing BI tools and related systems (e.g. automatic workflows).
- Establish statistical models for forecasting sales targets and trends.
- You will collaborate with other analysts both nationally and internationally to learn about cutting-edge reports and maintain Medical Canada’s position as the global BI leader. This is an exciting sphere of influence.
- You will have regular meetings with Global HQ, the US, and other counterparts to exchange on best practices.
- You will get to collaborate with and balance the needs of the Business Development team, Account Executives, Medical Relations, Medical Communications, Regional Managers, Medical Representatives and more.
- Work closely with the CDMO Data Science team to identify up-and-coming BI opportunities.
- Train all of the end users on how to best leverage the various dashboards to capitalize on insights.
- Microsoft Power BI;
- Microsoft Excel;
CORE DATA SOURCES
- Veeva CRM;
- Veeva OpenData;
- Amazon Vendor Central;
- Microsoft SharePoint;
- Microsoft Power Automate;
- Microsoft Forms;
- SAP ERP; and more.
WHO YOU ARE
- High level of proficiency in Power BI and Excel (or BI equivalent)
- Proven project management and collaboration skills
- Bilingual required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and love of cutting-edge technology platforms
- 80-90% dashboard building, 20-10% ad-hoc/optimization
L’Oreal Canada is an equal opportunity employer