As the Luxe Division lead for Digital Content Excellence, you will be in charge of the most strategic platform to enable flowing & storing digital assets, directly from our Global teams to our Canada teams : the PIM DAM. Therefore you will be the key contact for all luxe brands & CDMO in Canada, Americas IT Zone & Global Corp CDMO based in Paris. The position can also become the lead for strategizing & enabling adoption of A+ Rich content by all brands & retailers.
- PIM DAM DIVISION LEAD
- A PIM DAM is a digital platform that enables direct flow of Product Information & Marketing Assets from global Brands headquarter to countries & retailers. It is the heart of the Ecommerce content system.
- The position is the Project Lead for PIM DAM platform for Luxe division & represent Luxe interests in global discussions. Monitor adoption and change management, upskill the division
- Monitor data quality and tackle issues (missing content, escalate IT bugs)
- Improve the data model of Opera based on brands feedbacks & e-retailer guidelines
- Work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, IT, Sales, CDMO) to enhance the tool and optimize ways of working
- Accelerate cross-border US/CAN assets sharing through PIMDAM
- ECOMMERCE CONTENT EXCELLENCE
- Act as a content expert for the division developing training material & upskilling sessions, in close relation with US Luxe / CDMO teams
- Work with the different brands to optimize PDPs based on latest trends for both Brands sites & E-retail (Amazon, Sephora, Shoppers…)
- Act as an Edge champion (web scrapping tool) to ensure data quality of the tool & collaborate with CDMO & other divisions to define KPIs & maintain relevant reporting
- Project management and coordination in a fast-paced complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Digital marketing or Ecommerce content management (product pages) with 2-3 years experience, executing pdp optimization and/or campaigns monitoring
- Customer & user centric
- Capacity to influence & move projects forward
- Synthetic thinking, zooming out from deep dive to strategic vision
- Detail-oriented & fact-centred
- Sensitivity to assets & creatives
- Excel & Powerpoint
- All other tools used internally at L’Oréal will be part of the welcoming upskilling period (PIM DAM, Edge…)
L'Oreal Canada is an equal opportunity employer for all.