僱傭類別: Full - Time
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the commercial relationships with our key account partners, supporting them to grow their business on an omni-channel basis (Online & Offline)
- Growth of the customer set (Online & Offline)
- Increase market share
- P&L Management including forecast accuracy
- Brand equity top execution in chains
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of key accounts, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account for both B&M locations and e-commerce sites.
- Build specific online activation plan and media activation plan for all brands. Follow up return-on- investment of actions and animations
- Establish and implement the online & offline plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on- investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with key accounts on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners. Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on key account activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Represent the key accounts internally.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships virtually and face to face
- Business development (commerce, planning, e-commerce management, category management, and digital media planning)
- A solution-oriented mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity
- A strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
- Strong planning and organization skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritize and change as required to meet deadlines.
· Representing world’s leading brands in the industry and market leader in region.
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We are currently in a hybrid work model in/out office.