工作職能: Training & Education
僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: Vancouver (British Columbia)
IN CHARGE OF ALL L’OREAL PROFESSIONNEL & PUREOLOGY EDUCATION & LOCAL EVENT MANAGEMENT FOR WESTERN CANADA
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair care, styling and coloring products.
Our brands have made us the world leader in beauty products and one of the most professional and dynamic places to pursue your career in Canada.
- To become the education manager champion in line with L’Oreal Professionnel et Pureology brand strategy contributing to overall growth of our category using education as a business driver
- Contribute to overall growth of brand portfolio by expanding the brand awareness and desirability, upgrading L’Oreal Professionnel & Pureology distribution and elevating the brand experience
- Foster collaboration and information amongst the team and brands maximising and defining the education local brand strategy in line with the international brand positioning
- Oversee and guide education development, manage portfolio priorities
- Focus on account development through education and maximise education creative, product and business programs.
Team collaboration & expert coaching
- Identify & recruit professional external talents in the market,
- Transmits education content to Education Experts
- Coaches Education Experts and is in charge of their upskilling and ability to reflect brand DNA
Academy programs & Events
- Collaborate with Education Director on Academy Program calendar
- Promote and ensure sell-out of all education programs and events in region
- Work with distributors on calendars and events. Provide adequate support and material reporting
- Ensure accurate reporting in region. Correct and complete if necessary
- Collect 100% stylist data.
Social media & Digitial
- Ability to understands & deploy best strategic education initiatives to increase market share
- Edu-tainment : creating memorable & fun experience by combining different techniques, contents & using the right tools
- Promotes our digital learning platforme Access at every touchpoint
- Ensures 100% of stylists are signed up and active users
- Helps support/create local content via Artist Network and collaboration with Education Director
- Strong brand identity and value proposition knowledge
- Strong Fundamental knowledge of Color & haircare.
- Ability to operationalize brand’s strategy on education, in line with brands education strategy
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Preferably experience in delivering training online + offline,
- Digital savvyness, ability to leverage e-learning to maximise education reach O+O
- Experience in team management and collaboration
- Basic knowledge and skills in utlizing Microsoft office sofware (Word/PowerPoint/Outlook)