A / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L’Oreal VN
- , build the joint business plan with the account(s). Define the channel strategy and RTM model thru deep understanding of channel/ customer, sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his/ her channel to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- B / Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- Strong in both planning and execution.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (in both Vietnamese & English)
- Sales and goals oriented personality
- Entrepreunership/ innovator/ intergrator
- Can-do attitude
- Resilient/ Ability to work under high pressure
- More than 5 years of experience in sales & customer management.
- C / Practical information for this position:
- Age preferred: 30 – 35 years old
- Travel requirement: yes