KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage & perform daily accounting tasks and in particular:
- Supervise / validate the trial balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines
- Prepare consolidation reporting and end-of-year local accounts, tax and legal statements, etc.
- Be responsible for the KPIs linked to processes he/she is in charge of
- Ensure continuous improvements of processes and work closely with other related teams (tax, legal, controlling…)
- Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are correctly applied to ensure the quality and reliability of the Group’s accounts.
- Guarantee the reliability of accounting and tax information by implementing the Group procedures of control and KPIs adapted to the local context.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and accounting regulations and alert on changes they may generate in systems/ procedures.
- If applicable, recruit, develop and manage teams
- Note: the activities must be adapted to the various scope of responsibilities (suppliers, fixed assets, etc.)
- coordinate outsourced accounting team for the zone
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
ENSURE EFFICIENT FLOW OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (ACCOUNTING & CONSOLIDATION)
Produces accurate financial reporting in due time
Centralizes and challenges information from other departments in order to justify accounts production
ACT AS A PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (ACCOUNTING AND CONSOLIDATION)
Uses OA know. & market & fin. expertise to understand,improve,challenge & provide strat. reco. contributing to overall effectiv. of bus.
Seizes all transfo. levers to increase contrib. of function to overall efficiency & sustain. growth of OA (processes, tools, com., training)
ENSURE THE BEST IN CLASS ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Implements/ensures guidelines, tools, processes are implemented in order to provide the most efficient service
Proposes improvements in guidelines/processes/tools
Detects errors, anomalies, highlights discrepancies and implements appropriate actions, making the best use of tools provided by the Group
Analyzes, clarifies and simplifies information to facilitate the identification of risks/issues and action/decision making
Works close. with account.(local,Zone,Group) & the fin., tax & treas. teams to ensure info accuracy,alert risks/issues & provide solutions
MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT (ACCOUNTING AND CONSOLIDATION)
Masters IS & leverages knowledge/intuition around systems/data manag. to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude)
MASTER ACCOUNTING NORMS AND INTERNAL CONTROL
Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the Group accounting & management standards (GAAP/IFRS)
- Relevant qualification
- 7-10 years relevant experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.