Basic Professional Qualifications
- 3 to 4 years of experience working in digital projects related to eCommerce, Digital Marketing, IT Project Management and/or Web Development
- Background in Computer Science or related areas - Desirable but not limited
- Full proficiency in English and Brazilian Portuguese (oral and written) is mandatory. Spanish proficiency is a nice-to-have.
- Project management skills are needed to ensure the delivery of the projects are on time, within budget and quality
- Agile mindset to manage projects (whenever possible)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are needed to share project updates to stakeholders on a recurrent basis
- Ability to maintain technical conversations with different partners (developers, agencies, Digital IT co-workers)
- Jira management is a plus
- Technical knowledge in terms of Analytics, Website Optimization and Technical SEO are nice-to-have skills for this role
- Being familiar with PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Assets Management) tools - Desirable but not limited
Manage 2 Global Program ecosystems across Canada and Latin America:
- Website Localizations: work with cross-functional teams to localize websites while adapting market needs and ensuring global standards and KPIs are met
- Product Information and Assets Management: centralize brands’ content to become the source of truth while ensuring PIM / DAM adoption from key users. Product data and imagery are key to L’Oréal’s digital transformation
Must be able to manage projects with good technical knowledge. Important to lead and follow up discussions about deliverables with business stakeholders and technical partners. Good negotiation skills are needed to commit with delivery dates. Important to understand and explain processes and/or technical features while respecting global standards.
Able to understand how integrations between applications work and identify efficiencies to provide scalable solutions. Industrialization will be key to decrease manual efforts.
Collaborate and communicate among different cultures across the globe and go further to manage demands and people involved in the projects, focusing on solutions for new challenges.