Director, Sales Administration
Lead the Sales Administration function that is responsible for working with the field-based sales team, reporting, maintaining customer master in CRM, systems administration, and supporting day-to-day operations.
Working with the US field-based sales team; managing sales reporting, territory alignments, goal setting, budget allocations (t&e and samples), national accounts support, systems training/communication, and any other field level administration needs.
- Create, maintain, and distribute performance dashboards for KPIs, measurable through reporting tools in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Lead and work with others to maintain the Professional Customer Master data in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Requires enforcing policies, capturing updates for new and existing B2B customers, and ensures accuracy for audit requirements.
- Will play a key role working with corporate audit teams for compliance.
- Support internal systems such as CRM being accessed by the field-based sales team. Helping with general inquiries and certain admin-level tasks (role permissions and territory assignments).
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address development/issues involving systems and business operations, acting in a consultative capacity to ensure field-level representation.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 10-year experience with sales team administration/operations
- SAP experience a plus
- Power BI experience or any other visual analytic tool is a plus
- Excel Marco writing experience a plus
- MS SQL experience is a plus Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and work ethic
- Ability to handle stress, multiple priorities, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude. Achieves results with integrity.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
Reports to the VP of Analytics
· HQ: Phoenix, AZ, New York, or Los Angeles, CA
Salary Range: $117K-164K