僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
國家: United States
Job Title: Director, D2C Site Merchant, YSL
Function: Digital Ecommerce
FLSA status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: VP, Site Lead, YSL
Location: New York, NY
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
The role of Director, D2C Site Merchant is the owner of the commercialization and sales planning process for our eCommerce platform in partnership with brand and category leads. They will be tasked with overseeing the end to end product & channel strategy for the site, leveraging data-driven insights to make decisions that will generate positive KPI results. This individual is our brand’s business expert, using data to build a “bottoms-up” plan to hit our sales targets. This role will use daily & weekly performance to better understand our consumer and ensure that their needs can be met through our eCommerce platform. This role will lead the sales planning function for the brand, including managing a sales planner (direct report), and must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the sales team, the marketing teams, and the CDMO team.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
· Leader of the product and channel sales strategy
· Owner of a variety of analyses including category performance, activation results, and competitive analyses to help us better optimize our brand strategy.
· Adapt and cultivate a “measurement as a religion” mindset across teams.
· Responsible for the sales forecasting process by partnering with sales planner on bottom-up sales and inventory plans, which are used to inform financial and inventory decisions inclusive of product mix, AUR, Sellthru, and Markdown vs. Reg Selling (core vs. promo vs. launch)
· Partner with Sales planner to perform the pertinent sales analyses and forecasting to help foresee risk and opportunities
· Work collectively with CRM and site experience to manage & implement the site’s calendar of activity, campaigns and promotion, plus any updates relating to content & merchandising to ensure optimal products are being featured.
· Owner of the logistical process execution for all promotional events, including but not limited to set up, testing, and quality assurance.
· Manage the customization and engraving processes as needed for any of the brand’s relevant products, including communications with the relevant vendors.
· Leader of the product sampling process, including securing the necessary and proper products as well as working with the relevant vendors and cross fuctional teams.
· Work cross-functionally with Communications, Media & CDMO teams to plan, monitor and recommend strategy optimizations for pure media and the D2C channel based on data-driven insights and performance analysis.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CDMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving how we meet the needs of our consumer.
Accountable for the planning and strategy associated with a business segment creating revenue of over $30m/Yr
Manage the brand vendor relationships
What We Are Looking For:
· College Degree
· 8+ years experience in a direct-to-consumer business with merchandising and commercialization exposure, sales planning and experience managing site experience a plus.
· Experience working in a “buyer” type role for retail a plus
· Experience with product sampling, engraving and product customization
· Experience with digital media a plus
· Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
· Creative problem solver with the ability to prioritize initiatives and anticipate business needs
· Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights and optimizations
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
· Proven ability to influence others
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What’s In It For You:
· Salary Range: $139,700 - $199,100
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected] If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.