僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
國家: United States
Director Global Marketing (Brand Identity + Campaign)
Job: Global Marketing Director – Thayers
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
This position is responsible for the global campaign vision for Thayers DMI. The role will focus on creating best-in-class digital + social content, driving a modern, expert and Gen Z brand aesthetic on platforms like TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Thayers.com. This position is also responsible for acting as the champion of the brand’s identity across all major touchpoints including in-store merchandising and pack design. Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing, this role is instrumental in rolling out a new brand positioning and consistently internationalizing the brand.
This person should have a pulse on the Gen Z consumer and be ultra-social media saavy. A natural creator of content and a flair for the aesthetic.
• Develop the Thayers global digital + social campaign strategy based on the brand’s consumer insights, positioning + purpose and business goals.
• Drive creation of best-in-class branded digital + social content, driving engagement with key community groups on social platforms (owned + paid)
• Deliver comprehensive global guidelines for brand social and content local activation, supporting total brand and franchise/innovation needs.
• Develop global in-store merchandising vision that brings campaign to life in store
• Liaise with eCommerce leads to ensure fully integrated programming
• Deliver global social programs that inspire local market amplification
• Partner with drive country social/brand engagement team members to manage local timelines and create the global Instagram calendar and content + align on advocacy + influencer strategy that supports the global strategy
• Keep a pulse on digital trends, new innovations and tools and social conversation around the skincare category
• Manage agency/project-based partners, from brief through production, but also be ready to create lo-fi content programs in-house when appropriate.
• Manage asset platforms (such as Opera) to ensure proper access to assets/ usage right across key markets
• Consult with DMI product managers on pack design as champion of brand image.
• Key partner on the Worldwide Meeting brand presentation with external agencies
• Provide global reporting and tracking on programs/deliver on KPIs
What’s In It For You: What’s In It For You: