僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
國家: United States
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Ensures development of global omnichannel strategy, implementation/management of digital tools and guidelines for localized implementation
Define the global omnichannel strategy in line with the strategy covering detailing, relations and medical communications targeting all relevant health professionals.
- Identify the on- and off-line communication channels by target and the contact points with health professionals
- Remap the decision-making and information process of health professionals by category / brand, in liaison with the Consumer Intelligence teams.
- Defines the Omni-Channel Cycles Plan for each sales cycle in collaboration with sales management
- Take part in the implementation of the strategy covering Customer Relationship and Lifecycle (closed loop marketing)
- Oversee Congress Calendar and Strategy in order to leverage on line activation during these off line events
- Generate related country guidelines to participate when appropriate and to implement relevant strategy at the local level/congresses
- Implement a robust and relevant LDB.com strategy and content creation for the brand globally
- Participate in the Paid/Owned strategy for digital platforms and in digital excellence (tagging, Search Engine Optimization…)
Implement and pilot digital tools (website, e-detailing, and CRM tools…) for the division and the brands
- Develop the divisions and brand’s digital medical pole
- Lead all omnichannel and/or digital innovation projects (websites, newsletters, webcasts, social media…) including SkinChats, LDB.com, etc
- Participate in producing digital content linked to the tools (Newsletter, e-mailing…)
- Integrate and format digital content for the CRM tool (newsletters, sales visit aids, professional site contents, webinars, medical education content, symposia, congresses, ad hoc services…)
- Build, drive and manage an editorial agenda for content and services (online and offline, produced locally or by the DMI) adapted to different medical targets, and omnichannel campaigns, for all brands and aimed at the sales teams.
- Coordinate and make sure that the contents and the cycle plans are coherent
Monitor and analyze the tools’ performance
- Define and monitor the performance indicators for each channel (reach, commitment versus face-to-face contact and contact frequency)
- Make suggestions to optimize the return on investment and increase the level of prescriptions and recommendations
- Propose how to improve the tools
Ensure that all internal staff concerned are trained in the tools and take them onboard.
Take responsibility for competitor and digital monitoring especially regarding digital medical trends
Work together with the medical visit teams, medical relations, medical communications, the training and the digital teams and IT as well as with external agencies
Ensure that both internal and external ethical norms are respected concerning relations with health professionals
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• PEOPLE DEVELOPER