We’re looking for someone who has a knack to see an interesting story angle in every facet of work and life. Someone who is curious and enjoys the journey to mine and find nuggets of raw information that can be polished into a story gem.
Someone who is tune with the changing landscape of media and content, as well changing content consumption habits. Someone with an eye for editorial design and detail, who thrives on the quest to make creative content driven by passion and purpose that informs; inspires; and influences.
This is a great opportunity for a creative savant to explore the fascinating world of beauty and all that it means for people and society. A world underpinned by science and tech. A world that champions diversity, inclusion, and empowerment. A world where sustainability and growth go hand in hand.
Moreover, someone who would love to surface up stories from the most fascinating markets in the world, from Morocco to Australia and everything in between. This is South Asia Pacific, Middle East, North Africa (SAPMENA).
Key Job Accountabilities
- Develop and lead editorial strategy in SAPMENA aligned to Global messaging house
- Drive SAPMENA content pipeline, in collaboration with country teams
- Connect and converse with people to tap into stories
- Lead content campaigns and creation of major stories for multi-channels
- Helps us sound human and relate to humans (because we are)
- Find many ways to tell a story; especially for goldfish brain
- Collaborate with media team on investment strategies to boost content of pride
- Help pitch stories to earn space in tier 1 media, as well as hearts & minds in L’Oréal
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 10 years of experience in content and communications roles
- Excellent writer/ messaging skills; plus visualization skills
- Digitally savvy, and knowledge of key content tools
- Good with head & hands: strategic thinker and hands on content maker
- Flexibility and agility to work in dynamic environment
- Strong collaborator and team member