Job Title: Executive Assistant – Global Redken Marketing and Digital/Communications
Division: Professional Products Division DMIs
Location: 435 Hudson Street
Reports To: SVP – Global Marketing
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
What You Will Learn:
This position is responsible for providing highly diverse support to the SVP of Global Marketing, as well as the VP of Global Digital and Communications. This position works closely with the Global teams, as well counterparts in Paris and the rest of the world. Responsibilities include but are not limited to administrative support, strategic meeting preparation, managing the team calendar, overseeing the operations of the facility when needed, and a variety of special projects which require budget management and independent work.
- Management of Global Team Calendar and key meetings (launches, preparation meetings, Management Committee meetings, etc).
- Update, build and organize Senior Management presentations
- Manage floor operations (seating, activities, organization, conference room, maintenance) for 35th Floor and entire global team.
- Manage all aspects of key meetings including organization, budget, location, vendor, invite list, communication, and international travel.
- Special Projects as assigned by General Manager, Global. Including, but not limited to Mondiale video production, off-site meetings, etc.
- Serve as team leader for other Coordinators working with Global Teams. Point person floor and all administrative support functions on team.
- Assist General Manager with all logistical/daily items such as calendar maintenance, heavy travel schedule, expenses and answering telephone.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 5 years of prior administrative experience in a corporate environment; preferably supporting Executive/Senior Team member.
- Bachelor degree required
- Must have proficiency in French language
- Possess a high degree of professionalism and handle highly confidential information
- Possess extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels both internal and external as well as people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook. Must be extremely strong in PowerPoint. Adaptable and able to learn new systems quickly and efficiently. Experience with budget management or purchase order systems preferable.
- Strong ability to document processes and status with great attention to detail.
- Proactive and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $64,600 - $113,100
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home) [*please keep only if applicable*]
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.