In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
HR Financial Controller
L'Oréal Hellas is looking to hire a successful HR Financial Controller to join our team.
As an HR Controller, you will have the opportunity to perform a very interesting and versatile Finance role within the HR department, combining:
- Ownership of Payroll Analysis
- Contribution in Headcount reporting & Benefits continuous optimization
- Key Projects accountability assigned from Day 1
- And endless career opportunities either in Finance or in HR @L’Oréal
You will be reporting to the Compensation & Benefits Manager; you will be acting as a business partner; you will have the opportunity to liaise with different stakeholders as well as influence and truly impact our business!
Are you thrilled about the role? Then FIND below what is the day-to-day job of the successful Financial HR Controller that will join our team SOON:
• Calculates and interprets payroll cost versus trend and budget
• Undertakes all cost analysis, under different scenarios and proposes actions to maintain budgetary objectives
• Aniticipates and identifies risks and opportunities in his/her areas of responsibility
• Produces monthly reports, analysis & justification of variances
• Drives the monthly follow-up of all HR related provisions
• Contributes to the headcount report submission as well to the relevant notes prepared for the Group, respecting all L'Oréal principles
• Owns the operational budget of HR department securing optimizations and evaluates performance
• HR KPIs production and follow-up
• Feeds on an annual basis the HR Country Reporting submitted to the Group
• Maximizes systems usage and efficiency as well as leverages knowledge and intuition around systems
To thrive in this job opportunity, please focus on the following criteria that are quite significant for our position:
• 3+ years of experience in the fields of Finance, or Business Analysis or Compensation & Benefits - preferably in FMCG industry, in a multinational environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance required
• Enhanced systems literacy (SAP), ease to further navigate and become an expert of other HR/Finance systems
• Advanced Excel a must
• Strong analytical thinking
• Comfortable to cooperate with and influence various stakeholders
• Results orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
• Ambition to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and matrix work environment
Note: Knowledge of payroll process would be an asset but it is not an obstacle to succeed in this role
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications. So, if you do identify your professional profile and character with this opportunity, do apply and you will find support along the way!
If you feel equally excited, join us now!