Are you keen to explore the art of handling luxury products?
Then joining L'Oreal Luxury Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for an ambitious, meticulous, and entrepreneurial Head of Product Marketing to lead one of our Luxe brands journey in Indonesia.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management for every channel
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Utilize Data investment : CPRV, Beauty Research and Brand Health, analyze the data and strategize what is needed to achieve CRM objective as well as TOP 10
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/digital/retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilize and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Drive omni channel activations
- Provide marketing gimmicks by creating customization for customers and trade events
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
- 6-10 years experience in multi-national company as Product Manager/ Brand Manager
- Interest towards beauty industry
- High capability on reading data and conducting analysis
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting (this position will require you to collaborate with lots of stakeholders)
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are