Are you a professional finance controller who are willing to adapt and grow in an evolving business environment?
Then joining L'Oreal as a Junior Finance Controller might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, our global flotilla of brands is organized as 4 complementary Divisions, with each one developing a specific vision of Beauty for its respective market: Professional Products Division, Consumer Products Division, L’Oréal Luxe and the Active Cosmetics Division
Now, we are looking for a professional Junior Finance Controller Manager to help ensuring the monthly closing and budget spending is efficient and accurate
- Build budget and trend for operating expenses total company
- Perform monthly closing for operating expenses total company, including managing balance sheet
- Business partnering with division/business stakeholders for cost planning
- Control, monitor, analyze the monthly spending
- Anticipate and Identify Risk & Opportunities
- Handle the management reporting in this area
- Value added creation in finance controlling area.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience as finance controller
- Preferably coming from FMCG company
- Proficient in Ms. Excel and Power Point
- Familiar with SAP and Power BI is a plus point
- Good communication skills and meticulous person
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, candidates, you treat everyone the same
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.