Do you keen to analyze Supply Chain data and take part in transforming them for the business growth?
Then joining Supply Chain team of L'Oreal Indonesia will be the right adventure for you!
Now we are looking for a dynamic and meticulous person as Jr. SC Performance Analyst Manager role
- Analyze supply chain data and identify trends to build recommendations for related stakeholders
- Identify weaknesses and help improve existing process or innovate new processes to keep operations as efficient as possible.
- Ensure report & data reliability & accuracy in various supply chain function
- Build dashboards that answer the needs of our internal stakeholders and to develop data processing and data reporting view (Pivot, power BI,excel Dashboard)
- Analyze then present your insights/results to the stakeholders.
- Being a business partner for overall supply chain function in providing facts, data to support decision making
- Up-skill the broader organization in SQL or Phyton and data analysis
- Minimum hold a Bachelor Degree in Engineering major with 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Data/Performance Analysis field
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis skills: Data wrangling, crunching, preparation, visualization
- Experience in data visualization, knowledge in Power BI
- Familiar about Python OR R AND Microsoft SQL will be a plus point
- SAP and Supply Chains data domains knowledge highly appreciated
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.