Are you excited to act as a brand guardian, in charge of developing brand strategies and responsible to promote brand growth?
Then joining Consumer Products Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are actively building talent pipeline for an ambitious & driven Product Manager with the ability to own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand.
- Build and execute the annual product plan leading to consumer recruitment and loyalty
- Create Launch GTM and Product Launch Review (to measure and evaluate the success of the product launch)
- Create rogrammatic (precision advertising) strategy and execution for campaigns (supported by IMC/agencies)
- In charge of allocation and execution of budget for paid social posts
- Carry out relevant actions and updating the team on consumer recruitment metrics and consumer sentiment (from Consumer Insights Tracking)
- Complete NPD form and sending to PR / rest of team
- Own overall merchandising for business-as-usual merchandising
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Minimum 4-5 working experiences managing Products/Brands
- Strong & solid data analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identifies market drivers, translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
- Ability to think brand strategy, imagine disruptive products and services, develop integrated campaigns that work, integrates retail and shopper expertise
- Ability to create collaboration for bigger success, share and leverage best practices
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are