We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
We are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
As an Intern (m/w/d) in our central CDAO Data & Analytics team, you will join a young, passionate team and support our exciting journey towards a data-driven organization.
Your tasks include:
- Select, clean, maintain and transform data from a heterogeneous mix of sources
- Update, maintain and develop interactive reports & dashboards
- Support maintenance and development of data pipelines
- Contribute to cross-functional data / data science projects
- Enrollment in a degree program in computer science, data engineering, data analytics, economics or comparable
- Initial practical experience in a data related field desirable (e.g., training, internships, part-time jobs)
- First experience in SQL and basic knowledge of one modern programming language (e.g., Python)
- Confident handling MS PowerBI and MS Office (incl. Teams, Outlook, OneNote)
- Experience with cloud technology (e.g., GCP) is a plus
- Customer focused mindset, proactive mentality, structured working method and strong communication skills
- Business fluent in German and/or English (we are an international team)