The IT intern for Supply Chain will be placed at L’Oréal SSA Woodmead. The incumbent will report to the SSA Supply Chain Director and will be responsible for enabling the digitization journey by removing redundant processes.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Implement Power BI Dashboard to report all Supply Chain KPI’s
- Reports - Service, Forecast Accuracy, Bias, Reporting Validation and KPI commentary
- Implement Customer Dashboard in South Africa & Region
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Advanced Power BI (compulsory)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Google cloud (advantageous)
- Engage with local and global stakeholders to achieve the digitization goals
- Promote collaboration among functions to ensure key deliverables are met
- Degree in Industrial Engineering (Supply Chain module preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.