L’Oréal is seeking motivated individual who has currently graduated and who is interested in a career in Finance. We are offering a 6-month internship in Finance to support our Consumer Product Division. This internship will be based in our Hudson Yards, NY office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consolidation of gross-to-net spending for total division, partnering with broader brand and sales finance organization and cross-functional business partners in sales.
- Analyze inventory and consumption trends, identify areas of opportunity, provide recommendation, highlight root drivers to management, and serving as point-person for month end activities
- Perform adhoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
- Support VP of Finance in data entry for budget and forecasting periods.
- Review Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Provide financial support to the finance team.
- Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP helpful but not required
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
- Must be a recent graduates within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Knowledge of Finance
- Strong academic background evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
- Self starter, results oriented, strong networking skills and excellent communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at careers.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.