Title: Junior Data Driven Experiences Associate
Division: Corporate Digital
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY (hybrid)
Reports To: Senior Manager, Data Driven Experiences
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
CDMO: The Corporate Digital and Marketing Office mission is to put the consumer at the heart of L’Oréal’s business and drive digital innovation. As a force for L’Oréal’s innovation, CDMO delivers the best consumer experiences, drives new marketing models, and spearhead new digital capabilities to futureproof the group’s business.
DDX: The DDX teams’ mission is to build the largest beauty database in the world, in order to provide consumers with a best in class digital experience. Our focus is on the data strategies and technologies that are required to build a best-in-class asset and supporting programs for our brands.
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate (JMA) internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity that for candidates who have graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work 40 hours per week.
What You Will Do:
Support the L’Oréal USA Data Driven Experiences team as part of the Chief Digital Marketing Office in further defining & supporting the LUSA 1st Party Data Program. The Data Driven Experience (DDx) 12-month digital intern will support in helping build sustainable tech and strategy programs that scale our 1st party data and enhance the consumer’s experience with L’Oréal USA brands.
Goal of the Position
- Gain exposure to the key technology platforms and strategic programs that drive best in class experiences for LUSA consumers in owned and paid channels
- Learn to craft executive level presentations that showcase the power of our 1st party data in marketing
- Own data governance, project management and QA analysis across all 1st party tools and technology
- Build & scale best practices & foundational knowledge
- Provide competitive, industry and innovative analysis as needed
Key Job Accountably:
- Project management & audience maintenance pertaining to all LUSA 1P tools and technology
- Ownership of JIRA board: Management of JIRA board SLA’s, develop best practices and better ways of working across JIRA team users (IT, Brand Teams & Agency Partners)
- Assist in development of new programs and tests by owning project timelines, meeting follow-ups and helping build presentations
- Manage and develop internal DDX communications. The goal being to provide program results, new features, and highlights to LUSA org
- Assist in developing executive presentations – asset gathering, data gathering, input and alignment, implementing brand/division feedback and follow-ups
- Document existing processes, identify opportunities for simplification and scale and assist in building foundational learning with goal of upskill LUSA org
- Build, QA & govern 1P audience database. Work with media agency to ensure audience database is up to date, accurate and follows governing rules
- Assist in the strategic creation & QA of audiences for paid media activation
What We Are Looking For:
- Undergraduate degree received within the last 12 months
- Understanding of digital media and/or CRM industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing, ad-tech, mar-tech industry
- Passion for CPG/Beauty Industry
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with adtech/martech technology like DMPs, Paid Media Platforms etc.
- Strong understanding of paid (programmatic, social, search, etc) or owned (email, SMS) media
- Experience working with business and IT stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial skills are a plus
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $25-$27.50 per hour (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location and education)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L'Oreal's Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to
- E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs